Let's say it together now:
The children don't say this Pledge of Alliegance in school anymore because it directly contradicts the government propaganda in an irrefutable fashion.
Furthermore, the Constitution itself guarantees a "republican form of geovernment", at Article 4 Section 4, it states: "The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government,"
America is a Republic, a constitutional Republic of a democratic (one man - one vote) nature. However, we are not a democracy where the majority rules. That is government propaganda designed to condition you to accept their injustice and believe that there is nothing that you can do about it. The difference between a Democracy and a Republic is that in a Republic there are certain things that can never be done no matter how many people want to do it ! The rights of no individual or group can ever be removed or diminished (because that group may be currently unpopular (for whatever reason)), regardless of how many people vote to do so. In a Republic, even if the vote is 250 million to 1, that one cannot be thrown into slavery. In a pure democracy 51% of the men can vote the other 49% back into slavery if they wish. Or, they can vote to steal your property (sound familiar), but not in a Republic (if the Constitution or the law forbids it, which ours DOES). Our founding fathers hated democracy, recognizing that it is nothing more than social slavery to the poular hysteria of the masses (sound familiar). They wanted a representative (democratic) system, but not a pure democracy, and they did not establish a democracy in the Constitution, they established a Republic, a Constitutional Republic.
Things like "majority rules" and "fair share" are communistic concepts right out of The Communist Manifesto and from the communist maxims like "from each according to their ability, to each according to their need", attempting to justify the theft of private property by government under the pretense of "redistribution to the poor" and "efficient utilization of national resources". But for some reason the stolen wealth never seems to make it to the poor, but instead always ends up in the pockets of the party leaders and bureaucrats ! I won't even mention how efficient the Communist regimes of the world have shown themselves to be with their national resources.
Life is really very simple. People like to pretend that it is not, but it is. You have two choices in life: you can accept what you find, or you can work to change what you find into something better. You can stand up and fight, or you can lie down and die. Fail to do the one, and the other becomes inevitable. You choose for yourself,
Collective hysteria, paranoia and insanity are the planned result of Government propaganda, issued under the pretense of "protecting the children", in order to effect rule by Government Anarchy (outside the law), without protest from the people. Their propaganda has been very effective here in America, wouldn't you agree ? Fortunately, like ALL government propaganda; none of it is true, and surely any government's claim to be acting to protect the children is exposed as pure fraud when that same government actually repeatedly murders its own people's children (Waco & Ruby Ridge).
THE POLITICAL DIFFERENCE
|BIG GOVERNMENT||HUMAN BEINGS||BIG BUSINESS|
|WELFARE STATE||FREE STATE||WARFARE STATE|
|NO PRIVACY||YOUR PRIVACY||THEIR PRIVACY|
|UNREALISTIC LAW||CONSTITUTIONAL LAW||EXISTING LAW|
|NO MORALITY||YOUR MORALITY||THEIR MORALITY|
|NO RELIGION||YOUR RELIGION||THEIR RELIGION|
|MORE PAPER MONEY||SOUND MONEY||PAPER MONEY|
|THE PRINTING PRESS||GOLD & SILVER||THE PRIVATE MONOPOLY|
|TAX THE RICH||TAX CONSUMPTION||TAX THE MIDDLE CLASS|
|MAN IS THE ENEMY||LIES ARE THE ENEMY||NATURE IS THE ENEMY|
|"PASS THE CASH"||"FREE TO CHOOSE"||"LET THEM EAT CAKE"|
|KARL MARX||THOMAS JEFFERSON||MUSSOLINI|
|JOSEPH STALIN||GEORGE WASHINGTON||ADOLF HITLER|
|GOVERNMENT ANARCHY||CONSITUTIONAL REPUBLIC||PRIVATE OLIGARCHY|
|POLITICAL ELITES||NO ELITES||RICH ELITES|
|GOVERNMENT ABORTIONS||PERSONAL PROBLEM||NO ABORTIONS|
|REGULATED MARKET||FREE MARKET||PRIVATE MARKET|
Last Update: 03/03/97
Web Author: The Disciples of Truth
Copyright ©1997 by Agents of the LORD GOD R SAFE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED